Sunday, March 16, 2014

Weekly Update March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

To be honest, not a whole lot has been going on since I last wrote on Thursday.  Elder 'Iongi and I have spent most of the last few days focused on tracting and looking for new people to teach.  Our teaching pool isn't progressing at the moment, so we're hard at work looking for more to teach.  We've been fortunate that we're still welcome to visit Paul.  Linda enjoys us visiting, but doesn't want us to teach anything.  We'll be making occasional social visits to them in hopes that perhaps that will be the key to softening her heart.  We'll see how that goes.

The temperatures are (finally) starting to cool off a bit as it's starting to turn into "autumn" here in Brisbane. They claim to have four seasons here, but in reality they have two:  Hot summer and cool summer.  I have been fortunate to spend the remainder of the summer near the coast where it is cool.  I am looking forward to some actual cold this winter back home.

We are starting the last week of the transfer today.  I am a bit anxious for Sunday to roll around to find out who is getting transferred, and who is staying.  I have a hunch I might be being transfered, since Elder 'Iongi and I have been together for two transfers already, and he is finishing at the end of the next one.  I doubt he'll be transferred to a new area for this last 6 weeks.  It could happen though.  We'll see.

I hope you all have a good week!

Love,
Elder Rosier

No comments:

Post a Comment