Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Weekly Update March 13, 2014





G'day all

We had a good week here in Capalaba.  It was another week with a lot of teaching opportunities.  I enjoy teaching so much more than tracting!  I am sure all missionaries feel that way.

I was able to spend Saturday on trade-off with Elder Brown, one of our Zone Leaders.  I enjoyed spending the day with this mountain of a man.  Elder Brown's a big Moari boy, about my height, and weighs 50 to 60 kgs (110 to 132 lbs) more than I do.  He's a kind hearted guy, though.  We were able to have a successful day finding and teaching.

Tuesday this week was our Zone Conference.  We spend the day at the chapel on the temple grounds in the city.  I really enjoy learning from President Henderson.  He's a very inspiring man. (Today they had a temple trip and a P day.)

Last night, Elder 'Iongi and I experienced a setback with Paul: He cannot meet with us anymore.  His wife is very against it at the moment. Paul still plans to read the Book of Mormon though.  He told us that he feels that if God wants him to join the "Latter-day Saints' church" that he will provide a way for it.  I find that faith very inspiring.

I love you all very much.  Have a great week!

Elder Rosier


No comments:

Post a Comment