Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Weekly Update December 31, 2013

Hello again everyone!

Happy New Year! (Almost.) Today was our transfers and I now find myself in the Capalaba ward in the Cleveland stake. My new companion is Elder Iongi, from Auckland, New Zealand. He is my first Tongan companion. He has been out 3 months longer than I have. I am looking forward to the new area, but I am very sad to have left Toowoomba so early.  I am going to miss that town.

Nothing too much to report on since I last wrote. All that has happened since then and now is heaps of tracting by me and Elder McIntyre.

I hope that everyone has had an enjoyable New Year's Eve!

Love you all!

Elder Rosier

Ross indicated during our Christmas day conversation that he suspected that he and his companion, Elder McIntyre, would both be transferred, and they were. There are a lot of Chinese students attending the University of South Queensland and there had been talk about sending Chinese speaking missionaries to the area.

Here are pictures I downloaded from the Australia Brisbane Mission website from their Christmas Eve party. Ross is in all of them--I'll just let you find him!

Kathy






No comments:

Post a Comment