Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekly Update October 28, 2013

Hello again!

What a fast week this was! It went by in the blink of an eye! Months are getting shorter and shorter it seems. This week i hit my 15 month mark; I'm now down to single digits left.

Elder McIntyre and I spent most of this week tracting. I'm not the biggest fan of it, but you need to find people to teach. Fortunately, people here in Toowoomba are really kind. Most are usually willing to have conversations with us. At the very least they will hear us out before they tell us, "No thanks, mate." This week we were able to find two families that have invited us to come back and share our message with them. One family is from the Congo in Africa, the other is from Papua New Guinea. The PNG family has apparently met with the missionaries before.

We had one of our investigators come to church yesterday. Her name is Sophie. She is 15, and is very interested in the gospel. We're planning to set a date with her this week.

I hope everyone enjoys Halloween! Thank you for your love and support!

Elder Rosier

I pulled this photo from the mission blog. It is spring time in Australia. Ross said in his letter to me that Toowoomba is quite beautiful and the weather is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment